or £99 individually
What does the course cover?
This course builds on the Excel Level 1 foundations course to teach you how to use the essential tools in Excel. You’ll learn V and H lookup, CountIf and SumIf and database functions. You’ll work with charts, graphs, filters and lists, import different file formats (like XML data) and track changes in a spreadsheet.
Why take this course?
This course provides you with solid knowledge in the most important tools in Excel. Once you have finished the course you will know more than most people who are using Excel each day. You’ll have powerful skill-set that you can use in building spreadsheets that make you even more efficient in your role.
Who should attend?
If you work with Excel on a regular basis there is a huge amount to gain by being confident at this level. There are many features to learn and this course will save you hours and hours of work as you start to start make the most of the functionality of Excel.
Each course contains high quality, professional, Live demo’s, Downloadable exercise files and Real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Save and export Excel into different formats
- Protect workbooks and worksheets
- Import and export XML and CSV files
- Work with Vlookup and Hlookup functions
- Filter and subtotal lists
- Work with named cells and ranges
- Use validation in a spreadsheet
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Perform data analysis
- Lookup prices or products based on IDs or dates
- Create advanced charts
- Create charts with trend lines
- Understand more complex spreadsheets
- Use conditional formatting to highlight key data
- Share workbooks with other users
When you pass the exam you will receive an internationally recognised accreditation certificate like this:
Careers that require these skills at this level?
Excel is used in practically every business and in nearly all departments in those businesses – ranging from sales to accounting and administration. Any office role will require you to be proficient to this level.